Joanne Davies Complementary Therapies
A Holistic Facial is a wonderful way to relax and promote a sense of well-being, also improve the texture of your skin, increase circulation and encourage rejuvenation and cellular activity. Using techniques and natural facial products, can give fantastic results and can be achieved naturally. The natural and healthy alternative to botox, fillers and cosmetic surgery.
Benefits of a Holistic Facial treatment
The facial treatment
- The cleanser will help remove the surface debris and dead skin cells
- An exfoliant gives an enhanced, deeper cleanse, improving the appearance and texture of the skin
- Toner helps restore the pH balance and freshens the skin
- Moisturiser provides protection to the skin against outside elements. It replaces, holds and attracts moisture to the skin and evens out the skin texture
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to your skin and muscles
- Increases cellular activity
- Improves texture of your skin
- Stimulates removal of toxins and waste products from tissues
- Relieves tension
The face has a large number of muscles that can get tight and hold onto our daily stress. As part of this holistic facial my main focus is to providing a blissful massage routine that will leave your muscles feeling relaxed and rejuvenated, and your skin looking and feeling fabulous by incorporating natural facial products..
The holistic massage begins on your neck and shoulders, releasing all the tension, stress and muscle fatigue in your upper body. Followed by a relaxing massage to the muscles of your face and finishes off with a head massage, together with lymphatic drainage and acupressure point massage to your face and neck.
A 30 minute appointment which can be booked as a stand along appointment or as an add on to another service.